The show sponsor covers:
□ Band costs (avg. $1000)
□ Sound engineer ($500)
In exchange for:
• Recognition as show sponsor in emcees remarks and in all media appearances (print and broadcast), all messaging, announcements etc.
• Every effort will be made to include a representative of the show sponsor in at least one media appearance (broadcast or print)
• 600-1000 people being introduced to your company/organization, its products, services, mission etc.
• Microphone time to promote your company/organization’s activities/products
• Opportunity to promote your company/organization’s activities/products through Rock-n-Romp mailing list/Facebook page (RNR will send information on your behalf)
• Logo prominently featured on Rock-n-Romp website (www.memphisrocknromp.com), where you will be recognized as show sponsor for up to six weeks prior to the show and in post-show communications (announcements, e-mails, etc.)
• Opportunity to distribute information/promotional items at sponsored show (i.e. registration desk, refreshment table)
• Cool points with the 25-to-44-year-old demographic
For details on becoming a sponsor, call Marvin Stockwell at (901) 734-8766 or email marvinstockwell at gmail.com.